We had our first Cookery class for your little chefs, on Thursday 27th. The second year class of Alboran School had a fantastic day cooking their own snacks. They had a great time!
To make these delicious milkshakes, you really only need two ingredients fruit and Actimel. That's it!
- The first step is peeling the fruit. In our case, we peeled one banana, a half of an apple and two strawberries.
- Then, just place the fruit in a blender with the Actimels.
- Give it a whir. It is not necessary to overmix because we want our milkshake to be thick.
- Once it is presented in a dessert glass, add some syrups, spices, fruit, nuts, or so on. We added chocolate chips, vanilla and sugar shavings.
It is a healthy and fun snack for this time of the year. It was great for the kids after the big lunch. Here is a list of necessary ingredients:
- a banana.
- dark chocolate.
- chocolate chips.
- some orange or red edible sugar sweets.
The recipe is quite easy:
- Start by putting the chocolate in a bowl.
- Melt it using the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Next, cut the banana in half. Take one bit and dip it in chocolate in order to make the top side of the penguin.
- Put in some orange sweets to mimic the eyes and beak.